The instrument can be used according to user needs for heavy metals and inorganic salts (including residual chlorine, total chlorine, chlorine dioxide, turbidity, color, copper, hexavalent chromium, manganese, iron, zinc, aluminum, cyanide, phosphate, sulfuric acid Free combination of parameters such as salt, nitrite, nitrate, ammonia nitrogen, hardness, etc. It is widely used in the determination of drinking water, surface water and surface water.
1. Repeatability: ≤3%
2. Optical stability: the instrument absorbance value drifts less than 0.002A within 20min
3. Reading mode: concentration, absorbance, transmittance
4. Dimensions: 410mm × 300mm × 130mm
5. Weight: 4kg
6. Host power consumption: <10W
1. Wavelength is automatically selected when measuring samples, no adjustment is required.
2. LCD large-screen LCD Chinese display, easy and intuitive to operate.
3. The instrument is convenient to carry on-site inspection.
4. With data storage function, it can store 100 curves and 999 data with time and parameter labels.
5. With USB interface, you can transfer data records to your computer, save them as files or print them out.
6. Cold light source, narrow-band interference optical system, good optical stability.
7. Data power-off protection function.
8. Rechargeable lithium battery power supply.
9. Has a record printing function.
10. Low range turbidity and colorimetric measurements are more accurate.
11. Expandable and customizable test projects.
Product preparation list:
1 host, reagent with 10 sets of common parameters, 10 colorimetric tubes, 2 cuvettes, 1 carrying case, 1 USB cable, 1 data acquisition and installation CD, 1 charging power supply, 1 instruction manual, 1 product certificate and 1 warranty card.